I was nominated for the Liebster award, yay!
The Liebster award is an initiative designed to promote new and/or small blogs with less than 200 followers at Bloglovin’. I think it is a great idea and I am happy to receive the Liebster award nomination and pay it forward. Thanks to lovely Lauren from Daisy Drops blog who nominated me!
So how does it work?
1. You must link back to the person who nominated you and answer the 11 questions they asked you with their nomination.
2. You must pick 11 nominees yourself and tell them they have been nominated. You cannot pick the person who nominated you.
3. You must ask your nominees 11 questions of your choice
My answers to Lauren’s questions
1. What is your favourite beauty product and why?
My favorite beauty product is the face moisturizer. I cannot live without a good moisturizer and among all benefits you get from it I think it makes the big difference when it comes to makeup.
2. What is your favourite nail polish colour?
Maybe I should not mention this is a tough one :) If I really had to pick one, I would say vibrant pink. It is a classic shade, has some character and at the same time may complement almost any outfit.
3. What inspired you to create your blog?
I needed a place of mine where to share my nail art love with people who actually care. My husband helped me a lot with blog setup and photos and made this project look possible.
4. What is your dream holiday destination?
I’d love to go to New Zealand some day. It seems like Heaven on earth to me!
5. What’s your favourite clothing store?
I shop for clothes in mainstream fashion stores. My last purchases were mainly at Mohito fashion shop, so it must be my current favorite clothing destination.
6. What’s your favourite beauty brand?
My favorite drugstore beauty brand is Bourjois Paris, I love almost everything I got there. My high street favorite must is Yves-Saint Laurent.
7. Do you have any pets?
I used to have a dog. Now I have a baby :)
8. What is your favourite movie?
I am a frequent theatre visitor and a movie addict, so please don’t make me answer this question :) The last movie I really liked was Alfonso Cuarón’s Gravity (2013), starring Sandra Bullock and George Clooney.
9. What make up brushes do you use?
I use a stippling brush to apply foundation and a blush brush. I own a ton of other brushes, but most of the time I apply makeup with my fingers :)
10. Do you prefer fashion or beauty?
11. What’s your favourite lip balm?
My absolute favorite lip balm is Bioderma Atoderm moisturising stick.
Peacock’s Voice thepeacocksvoice.blogspot.com
My questions to nominees
- What is blogging to you?
- If you had to blog for something else, what would it be?
- What inspires you?
- Would you be OK to get payment in return of a positive product review on your blog?
- Which is your favorite spring/summer 2014 fashion trend?
- Which is your key clothing piece?
- Which do you prefer for a casual weekend lunch out, jeans or a dress?
- Which is your favorite celebrity?
- What would you cook for them if they came to dinner at your place?
- How would you spend your time in Paris if you had just 3 hours?
- Which city in Eastern Europe would you like to visit as a tourist?
It was fun to participate in this sweet initiative! I am paying it forward to the lovely girls from my nominees list. Enjoy!
Thanks for reading, see you soon!