I am so happy to share with you my second Liebster award nomination! I got it from the lovely Rachel from LiveLikeABeauty blog.
Liebster award #2
As you probably already know from my previous post or from other nominated bloggers, the Liebster award is an initiative designed to promote new and/or small blogs with less than 200 followers at Bloglovin’. I think it is a great idea and I am happy to receive the Liebster award nomination and pay it forward.
So how does it work?
1. You must link back to the person who nominated you and answer the 11 questions they asked you with their nomination.
2. You must pick 11 nominees yourself and tell them they have been nominated. You cannot pick the person who nominated you.
3. You must ask your nominees 11 questions of your choice
My answers to Rachel’s questions
1. What do you want to accomplish with your blog?
If I have to set goals to nailcentric.net, I would mention two main things. First, I want to attract people who care about nails and would love to see what I have for them. Then, I want to develop the nail+blogging hobby as it is my way to relax and keep that creative vibe into my everyday life.
2. How do you describe your clothing style?
My style is casual and relaxed. I am fond of the effortless chic :)
3. What would you like to have more than anything?
More than anything I want to have health for myself and those dearest to my heart.
4. Why did you start blogging?
The answer to this question will be similar to the one I gave the first question but it is true. I started blogging to have my place where I would share my passion for nail art with people who care.
5. How would you describe your blog?
The initial idea was nailcentric.net is to be nail art blog, dedicated to fast and easy nail designs and manicure inspiration. So in answer to your question I would love to say ‘inspirational’ :)
6. How did you get the name for your blog?
I wanted the blog name to have something to do with the word “nail”. I came up with several ideas for a name and when I looked them up to see if the site names are free, I chose the one that was available and I still liked the most.
7. What is your favorite beauty product?
My all time favorite beauty product is my face moisturizer. It changed the way my skin looks for the better and makes everything look nice: from my mirror reflection to my makeup.
8. How would you describe your character?
This is a really tough one! I always prefer to let others judge for me just because when people ask me for my character I tend to get braggy :)
9. Who is your role model / idol?
10. What is your talent?
I can paint nails :)
Ellie and Brooke gingerandtheblonde.blogspot.co.uk
My questions to nominees
1. What blogs and bloggers inspire you?
2. Who is your favorite blogger?
3. What is special about them?
4. If you are invited to write a guest post for a home decor blog, which topic would you choose?
5. If you had to start another blog on another topic, what would it be?
6. Which is your best post?
7. What is your ultimate weekend style?
8. What is your favorite spring/summer 2014 fashion trend?
9. Which is your best post?
10. What are the best drugstore brands according to you?
11. If you had to go away for a month and were allowed to get only 3 beauty products with you, which would they be?
I am happy I could support this initiative for the second time and I am paying it forward to my lovely nominees.
Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed!